As result of the merger transaction which will incorporate EuroTLX SIM S.p.A. into Borsa Italiana S.p.A., effective as of the 1st January 2020 the organization and management of the EuroTLX market will be carried out by Borsa Italiana.
EuroTLX’s trading platform provides to the Market Members: Performance, Reliability, Flexibility.
Since July 21,2014 EuroTLX trading platform has been based on Millennium IT that is the same platform in use for the markets managed by the Borsa Italiana and London Stock Exchange Group.
In particular, the platform offers features such as:
- High performance, in terms of ability to manage orders and contracts on a daily basis, reducing latency for each transaction.
- High reliability is also guaranteed by redundancy at both the logical and physical capability in terms of trade per second (TPS).
- High flexibility, thanks to the development activities carried out in-house by the company Millennium IT (a 100% subsidiary of the LSE Group).
- Trading systems that are located in Milan at the Data Center hosting the Markets of the Borsa Italiana.
- Application interfaces (Native, FIX and Post Trade Drop Copy Gateway) are the same as already used by the Borsa Italiana Markets, (with some minor customizations made to EuroTLX).
The Market Information is available through the services GTP and GTP Lite, while the reference data are available on the daily ASCII files through the FTP protocol.
In addition to the production environment, a test environment dedicated to the client systems integration activity, called CDS.
The service Client Technology Services (CTS) provides technological support to the trading activity, in both test and production environment.
The access to the trading service (for both production and test environments) is possible through the network infrastructure provided by an accredited service center (Network Service Provider). The list of accredited Network Service Provider is available from CTS.
The access is also enabled through the following ways:
- Using the same network infrastructure currently used by Members to access the markets of the Borsa Italiana.
- By extending of the co-location of which Members are entitled to access to the markets of the Borsa Italiana.